Labrador available for adoption

Hi! Looking for a gal that is loyal, has deep brown eyes and wants to cuddle? Here I am......Binkie is the name. I am about a year old but already well mannered, crate and house trained and I know some basic commands. I LOVE to play frisbee and to take walks.
My foster mom tells me I am very good on the leash. I do not pull or tug. Not bad for a young gal! Currently I am undergoing heartworm treatment but I will be ready for my new home at the beginning of January.
WOW what a way to start the new year....a new family! That would be wonderful. I have not had a loving family but that is my wish for the new year. If you think you would like to play frisbee, take a walk or just sit and cuddle come visit. I would like to meet you. Maybe when our eyes meet we would know that this is what we both have been waiting for....the perfect match!
If you are interested in meeting or adopting Binkie or one of our other labs contact Labrador Retriever Rescue of Florida by visiting our website http://www.labradorrescue.net/ or call 1-866-464-LABS.
LRROF has all our Labs microchipped, spayed or neutered, up to date on shots and each adoption comes with a 30 day pre-paid pet health insurance plan. All applicants will have a home inspection and vet reference (if applicable).

Comments

Popular Posts