Frisky Felines of Fame:Verlassen

Hi! Allow me to introduce myself. My name is Verlassen which in German means "to leave". My owner fell on hard times and had to give me and my sister up for adoption. I am a 10 year old female tabby. My sister's name is Machon and she is a 13 year old Calico who likes to talk. I am the quiet one. We would love to find a forever home where we could be loved and cared for. And with the powers I have, you can adopt both of us and pay a special adoption fee. (okay, you caught me, we are both covered by Jessie's fund)
Let me tell you the latest gossip going on in the cat rooms at the shelter. I overhead Michu was feeling better and was going to come to the Jungle Room. He likes to ask many questions so we are hoping they move him to Woody's Free Roaming Wing soon. We were staying in Woody's Wing, but found there was just too much excitement all the time. Swirl has a girlfriend and all they did was play all day. How is anyone to take a cat nap out there ? They seems to party night and day in Woody's Wing. Just a bunch of party animals.
Whiskers sent me an email and was going to request county music on the radio. He told me Smokey is a litter box hog. I overheard Lima Bean went home today. She was here a long time so I am hoping there is still a chance for us. Ally, the orange kitty called me up and said we are very lucky where we are. They can hear the dogs from their kennel in the morning. She also has a crush on Stubbs, but don't tell anyone. He is much younger and I think he likes Cinders who is even younger than he is.
Maggie May likes her new accommodations, but really would also like a forever home. In an email she told me that they were lots of younger kittens going home. Please consider a senior cat. We more mature cats still have a lot of life left. We just do not get into things like the younger cats. Kittens are coming in and going out so fast, I can't keep track of them.
I am up here on the desk using Karie's computer. She is the director of the volunteers. I really am not supposed to be in here,but on the weekend it is hard to find a computer that is not in use. She comes and visits us and we really like that.

Well, I'd better close for now. It is cat nap time and my paws are getting tired from typing.
Verlassen
P.S. Please spay and neuter your pets or check out the low cost program or no cost programs available if you are in financial need. You can reach me at 955-4131. Just don't tell them I was using Karie's computer.

Comments

Popular Posts