Stunning Sarasota dog: 8 long months at Animal Services


My name is Holly. I am a 1 1/2 year old, spayed, housebroken, female, Catahoula/Bulldog mix.

I am very stressed from being at the shelter for too long. I think people overlook me when they walk by because sometimes I bark at them. It's just because I want to get out and play.

When it's my turn to get out for a walk, I am very excited at first, but once my walker and I get outside and away from the shelter, I settle down and walk nicely on the leash. I am playful in the yard and love to play a good game of "hide and seek" with my dog walker. Once I get tired out though, I love to cuddle up and have my ears and tummy rubbed. I would prefer to be the only dog in the house and I can't help it, but I just don't like cats!

Please come visit me at the shelter and give me a chance to get to know you.

Sarasota County Animal Services
( 8451 Bee Ridge Road).
Phone: 941-861-9523

Comments

Popular Posts