Sarasota man faces animal cruelty charges

Arrggghhh! It seems no matter what you do, how much information you put out there, cruelty continues on non-stop, sometimes on an hourly basis. It would be nice to sink your head in the sand and pretend these kinds of things are not happening in our county, right outside our back door.
On top of that, these dogs were tethered, no food or water and they just happened to be one of the more disparaged dogs on the earth these days, pitbulls.
So may I suggest the a***hole who did this is fined the maximum amout allowed by law and rule this human? never be allowed to own a dog again.
I am sure many people would argue with me on my roughness, but the truth is the truth. Pets are not disposable creatures. You can't just throw them in a backyard with no food or water and expect nothing to happen.
Oh how I hope the courts prove me wrong.

Comments

Popular Posts