Dog survived gas chamber, up for adoption in NJ


Ok, so I remember when this happened and now I know this dog ended up with a group in New Jersey. He is now up for adoption and according to the story, there have been over 100 adoption applications for him. I am glad. I was not pleased to hear the bulk of the people who had sent in applications for Daniel WOULD NOT BE INTERESTED IN ANOTHER DOG if Daniel was not available. What? This irritates me. There are hundreds of beagles and beagle mix dogs destroyed every day in this country and there are hundreds more in rescue groups and shelters who need homes. I hope Daniel goes to a really good home who WOULD take another rescue dog if he was not available. If they are having problems finding beagles and beagle mixes in New Jersey, please send them my contact information and I will put them in touch with several groups who have really nice dogs available. They didn't survive a gas chamber, but are special and deserve a home of their own just the same.

Comments

Popular Posts