Beautiful Dalmation/​husky mix needs a home


Hi, My name is Alto. I was rescued in Costa Rica From some teenagers that were throwing a bunch of us stray dogs off a bridge into the water to some awaiting crocodiles. Some people can be so cruel! Luckily, a beautiful girl came to my aid and flew me back to her home where I have been waiting patiently for a loving family to adopt me. I promise if you tgake me home, I will be the best companion you ever had. Just give me a chance. I'm a male, approximately three to 4 years old, neutered, shots, good with kids and most dogs( if they don't jump on my back)...I have a scar on my back that comes from the years of abuse on the streets. But the Urban Tails youth reminded me how good people can be. Cat's aren't my thing... but I love people! ……….Interested?????? Call Tracey Zack (786)402-7794 or email tzack@urbantails.org



Will transport anywhere in FL, for the right home!!!

Comments

Popular Posts