Two senior boys, very bonded, need home together


Johnny is a 10 yo looks like retriever mix weighing about 50 lbs. Max is a shepherd/boxer mix and is also 10 yo and weighs about 60-70- lbs I think. but they have not seen a vet in a year bc the woman just got them back from the ex husband who tied them to her care when he lost the place he was living. She told me that they were healthy and never had any health issues. Yes, the goal would be to keep them together as I would not want them to lose each other. I can pay for a few more weeks of boarding because the alternative would be to have to put them down and I can't do that. But the owner has nowhere to place them either. I really don't have a solution.

I would be happy to vet them before they went anywhere and give a donation. I just need to know that they will be loved and cared for. Thanks for anything that you can do. Also, the boys have never been neutered :( so, if they went to rescue, that would have to be done. I hate to do it when they are this age but I know it will have to be done for a rescue to accept them. I will not send them anywhere that they will live in kennels or cages the rest of their lives. That is not a life to me. I hope someone can help this woman and her boys.Kathy klcremer@aol.com 305 401 4693

Comments

Popular Posts