Orlando, FL (AC) Veronica is Begging us all to find homes or rescues for these fantastic medium-large size dogs


Please HELP SHARE
All the below dogs are located at
Orange County Animal Services (OCAS)
2769 Conroy Road
Orlando, Florida
The phone number is (407)254-9140
 
Non Rescue partners who need assistance, please e-mail Mina, who is not an employee of OCAS, atMinaJohnsonInFL@aol.com
-OR-
Lori, who is a rescue partner at this shelter, at lmasters@cfl.rr.com
 
 
Animal ID: A226462 Room No.: WD12
Hi, my name is "Chloe".
I am an approximately 6 month old brown and bl brindle spayed female Pit Bull.
I am friendly and I tested heartworm negative.
I have been at Orange County Animal Services since Friday, June 15, 2012.

 
Will be available for rescue until 06/28/2012.
 
Comments from OCAS: Chloe is just a puppy and was adopted from here. The adopter then decided to return her and tied her up to the front of the building and left. She is ready to go and full of energy.
 
Evaluation reads: 06/18/12 15:21 Dog greeted me at the cage in a friendly manner. She walk ok on leash. She pulls some and could use some training. She was very hyper and wanted to play. I was able to restrain, pull ears, tail, and paws with no issues. She showed no signs of food, animal, or people aggressive. She is HW negative and ready
to go today. if you have room for this gal, please let me know. She can go home today if you can take, did I mention she is ready to go TODAY :) Time is running out.
    
 
 
 
Animal ID: A237160 Room No.: WD47
Hi, my name is "Bay boy".
I am an approximately 10 month old white and red male Pointer-Pit Bull.
I am friendly and I tested heartworm negative.
I have been at Orange County Animal Services since Tuesday, June 12, 2012
 
 
Will be available for rescue until 06/27/2012.

Comments from OCAS: Last call for this one. Owner surrendered and we have had no takers.
 
Eval reflects: Dog greeted me at the cage in a friendly manner eager to go out. He walked well on leash; seems to be trained to heel. He did not like to be muzzled but I was able to pull on ears tail and paws. He showed no signs of animal, people, food aggression. He is only 10 months old and HW-. If you can take, let me know.
 
 
 
 
Animal ID: A236618 Room No.: WD07

Hi, my name is "Rex".
I am an approximately 6 month old bl brindle male Pit Bull.
I am friendly and I tested heartworm negative.
I have been at Orange County Animal Services since Thursday, June 07, 2012.
 
Will be available for rescue until 06/30/2012

Comments: We confiscated Rex as the owner had him tied to a tree and was
beating him with a stick. We have had the dog for some time now and noone
has requested to adopt or rescue despite us featuring him. He is HW- and his
eval reads:
 
EVALUATION; DOG GREETED ME AT CAGE AND WAS SOCIAL. PULLS ON
LEASH, NEEDS LEASH TRAINING. ALLOWED ME TO MUZZLE, TOUCH EARS, PAWS, AND TAIL WITH NO INCIDENT. AT TIME OF EVALUATION NO SIGNS OF FOOD OR DOG AGGRESSION NOTED. RECOMMEND FOR ADOPTION.
 
As no one has yet requested, dogs time is almost up and we want to place him in an environment where he can play fetch with the stick, and not get hit by it. If you can offer him a foster or rescue, please let me know.
 
     
 
Animal ID: A237662 Room No.: WD23
Hi, the Shelter named me "Paco"
I am an approximately 4 year old yellow and cream male Chow Chow-Germ Shepherd.
I am friendly and I tested heartworm Positive.
I have been at Orange County Animal Services since Sunday, June 17, 2012.
 
 
Animal ID: A237731 Room No.: WD21

Hi, the Shelter named me "Yoda".
I am an approximately 2 year old white male Amer Bulldog.
I am friendly and I have not been tested for heartworms.
I have been at Orange County Animal Services since Monday, June 18, 2012.
 
Animal ID: A237886 Room No.: WD37
Hi, the Shelter named me "Rocky".
I am an approximately 3 year old black and brown male Black/tan Hound-Mix.
I am friendly and I tested heartworm negative.
I have been at Orange County Animal Services since Tuesday, June 19, 2012.
 

Comments

Popular Posts