Naples, FL - Daisy, a 20-30 lbs mixed breed, is looking for a home of her own

FL - Daisy is a 6yof - unknown breed combination - short haired gray & white
dog - cute under bite - healthy - approx. 20-30lbs - spayed - UTD on
vaccines - will have to check for microchip - she was the companion and lap
dog of my mother and Jim (both retired) until my mother recently died
unexpectedly.  They were the original owners having adopted her from the
Humane Society in Indianapolis.   Jim was unable to care for himself, let
alone the dog, so she came back to Naples with me.  She is not really happy
with my long hours at work (despite having my smaller dog Camille as a
companion) and has to be right underfoot when I'm home.  That is not why I'm
placing her, however.  SHE NEEDS A HOME OF HER OWN.  She is used to being an
only dog but was raised with a cat when younger so would probably do fine.
She's been around small children at different times but I'd suspect she
avoids them if at all possible.  She has been to dog parks and is fine with
most other dogs as long as they aren't too "in your face".  One of my dogs
is very unhappy with her presence and makes his displeasure known by barking
and lunging in his crate when I let her have time out.  Her ideal home would
be a quiet house with possibly another smaller dog or cat and adults or
older children.  She loves to sleep on the bed or curl up next to you on the
sofa.  She really is a very sweet girl that just needs a soft place to land,
one that's less chaotic than my dog-filled house.  Contact Deanna at
ddeppen2003@gmail.com or 239-290-9867 for adoption information.   Transport
will be arranged to the right home but first preference would be local
placement. 

Comments

Popular Posts