Vick MVP? Are you kidding me?

Check out this link and then let this reporter know he has it all wrong. Michael Vick was a despicable human when he went to jail. He served his time for what he was sentenced for. He is in no way, shape or form a most valuable player and if society actually, truly believes this, society is in bad shape.
Many of those who actually vote in this are the same people who had no idea why anyone would get upset at Vick for the crimes he actually committed.
This simply furthers my resolve to not support the NFL in any way. I do not watch any games on television or buy any NFL logo products. If someone asks me why, I tell them.
As long as we in society continue to support businesses, and never doubt the NFL is a business, who support at astronomical salaries, players who are felons like Michael Vick, this trend will continue. That makes me very sad.

Comments

Popular Posts