Tiny, 90 pound Dogo, needs help and a home

This beautiful boy is about 18 months old and a big lover boy weighing in at about 90 lbs. He appeared at a stranger's doorstop at about 4a.m. when she arrived home from work. He was just sitting there waiting for someone to let him inside. Fortunately, he picked the right house as she brought him to the vet first thing the following morning where he was checked out. Unfortunately, he does have heartworm :(
She called me to see what I could do to help and of course I will do everything I can to help but I need help with the vet costs and a foster while he is going through the treatment. If anyone can help chip in for the vet bills and/or boarding, that will be super. I just can't do it alone. The longer he stays in the vets, the more the costs, so if anyone has been looking for a Dogo to foster......Tiny is the man! He loves people and appears to like other dogs too even little ones. Call Kathy 305 401 4693 if you want to meet Tiny, foster Tiny or just help out with the HW treatment or boarding.

Comments

Popular Posts