Lolita needs a home

My name is Lolita. Well, it looks like I almost had a home for Christmas. You see, I was a chained dog living in Miami when Dogs Deserve Better came out and rescued me. I got free from the chain but Animal Control picked me up and I was on death row in Miami. Well, DDB rescued me and they got me back to health, had me go through a great training and obedience class and well, the final touch was that I got a home. Yes! I was adopted in September of this year! I was so happy! But then, my owner had to work long hours and he got upset because I would pee on the floor and then I started to get bored and I chewed a pillow out of boredom. I didn't know what else to do with myself. Nine hours alone is a long time. I am well potty trained but 9 hours is too long for me to hold it! So, my owner said I had to go. I know he knows it was his fault but he said he thinks another dog will do better. I don't know why he thinks that. But just this week-end, he got another dog. A smaller dog. I have to go now. He says he wants me out of there by Christmas. Belen with dogs deserve better is trying to find me a forever home again. He even said, "she is such a good girl, but just not the right fit for me." What does that mean? I sure would love a home for Christmas. I almost had one. I'm not too big and I am a good girl. And darn it, I am potty trained, crate trained and am very polite. Wish he would have have given a better chance. Will you? If so, call Belen Brisco at 239-247-2080 or email at mbbrisco@aol.com.Thank you!
Lolita is approximately 3 years old, is a Corgi mix, spayed and up to date on all shots. She gets along fine with other dogs but prefers calmer dogs and is great around older kids. Cats? Not her favorite. :)

Comments

Popular Posts