Room with a view by Boris and Natasha

A good morning to all our fans. Natasha here, coming to you from Satchel's Last Resort and reporting on all the happenings over the past few weeks.
First, let me tell you Boris has a little injury. I am not saying what happened, but he got a little abcess on his head and had to have a drain put in. Unfortunately, he can't run and play until the drain comes out and must settle for walks. Maybe he likes not having to play with me. Who knows? He will be fine as soon as the drain comes out and he heals up.
We have been busy out here with adoptions. Yep, you heard right, adoptions. Can you believe it? Lots of our dogs went home. Of course, we still have plenty who need homes so check out our website and get busy. I just hope they all turn out to be good homes and the forever will remain after their names.
We still have new dogs and some older guests who are looking for that perfect spot. Maybe they will find it this coming year. Last year seems to have been a bad year for rescued dogs. Something the humans call the economy was bad. (I hear them talking sometimes) So maybe that is better or getting better and some more animals will find homes and fewer animals will be abandoned.
It is very, very windy here today, but yesterday was a gorgeous day. We are very thankful we don't have that white stuff which is cold. The wind can cause it to be very chilly here but I tend to become pretty frisky in that weather and have plenty of padding to keep me warm. I heard it was going to get colder as the week goes on so I am prepared.
Well, it is almost time for my walk, so I am going to leave you with a partial list of dogs we have who really, really would like a home for the new year. Please check them out and if you find one you think will be perfect, contact us and ask: Elsa, Buckeye, Benson, Gunnar, Nikita, Birky, Brownie, Beck, Precious, Penny, Panda, Emmitt and the list continues.
Hope to see you soon. Take care and have a wonderful New Year holiday but be safe. We will all be safe here. Until next time, when Boris will be checking in,
Love,
Natasha
The better half of the Turbos

Comments

Popular Posts