Plea for help in Naples area

Woman needs help trapping and neutering feral cats

Hello All!
I hope this finds everyone well, And I would like to wish a health happy New Year to all you crazy animal lovers out there!
My name is Kim, I am an office manager at a local Veterinary Clinic her in Naples (Collier County). Hello All!
I hope this finds everyone well, And I would like to wish a health happy New Year to all you crazy animal lovers out there!
My name is Kim, I am an office manager at a local Veterinary Clinic her in Naples (Collier County). I am writing today to try and help a client of mine who is a little overwhelmed with (a bunch) of feral kitties. Like so many stories go last year she started feeding a few feral cats and the next thing you know she has 18(gasp!) Only 3 of which are neutered. I have contacted everyone I know to help her but no one can help.She has no problem continuing to feed this colony, she needs help trapping and neutering, She is an elderly lady and her funds are limited, even with the Collier Spay Neuter (CSN) feral cat program she really cant afford to neuter them. If we don't do something soon there will be 50 cats and then she wont be able to feed them!
Please forward or cross post to anyone you know who might be able to help.
Thanks in advance for all the good work you all do everyday to help this furry little creatures.
Kim Mardis
mablms@aol.com

Comments

Popular Posts