Labrador available for adoption

Howdy ! Duke here, a 6.5 year old, yellow AKC male approximately 90 pounds. I love to go for walks, play ball, run around the yard and hang out with you. I am good with kids, dogs, cats and even birds....I have lived with all of them!
I am a very friendly guy who is crate trained, trustworthy in the house, and gentle when taking treats from your hand. I have a history of seizures but please don't let that scare you away. I do very well on my medicine and the seizures that I do have are mild. I have a big heart and I am looking for that special family to love me. My past family surrendered me to Labrador Retriever Rescue of Florida because they were renting and their landlord was loosing his property to foreclosure.
It has been hard for all of us but LRROF has taken me into their foster system and now I am learning to make new friends. I love all activities so please come visit and lets walk, play ball or just sit and learn about each other. I love family life and am looking for the loving understanding family that will be with me forever.
If you are interested in meeting or adopting DUKE or one of our other labs contact Labrador Retriever Rescue of Florida by visiting our website http://www.labradorrescue.net/ or call 1-866-464-LABS.
LRROF has all our Labs microchipped, spayed or neutered, up to date on shots and each adoption comes with a 30 day pre-paid pet health insurance plan. All applicants will have a home inspection and vet reference (if applicable).

Comments

Popular Posts