Back to the animals

In case you haven't noticed, but if you are a regular reader I cannot imagine that, I have been a little lax on the posts in the past couple of weeks. This will all change beginning with this post.
I have been extremely busy, but not with animal things and am suffering a little withdrawal.
The animals I deal with have also been on my case about neglecting them, so despite all the fun I have been having that didn't involve the animals, they are back in the forefront.
You will be seeing a lot of Labradors featured here. They are slammed with dogs as is every other rescue group I know of, so you will get a new one every day for the next few days.
Satchel's is having great success in their adoptions since the first of the year, and I will continue to keep you updated on those. Baxter is hoping this year will be his since it started off with Winter going home.
If you have any events or anything you would like posted here, just drop me a line and I will get it up shortly and if you are looking to add a new companion to your family, please opt to adopt. Remember, you are saving two lives: the pet you adopt and the pet who will take their place.
Jean

Comments

Popular Posts