Labrador available for adoption

They call me Bear. I guess that's cause I'm a huggable, lovable Teddy Bear. I was lonely and neglected in my previous life so I ran away! My friends down the street took me in and then one thing led to another and I wound up in Lab Rescue. It's the best thing that could happen to me because I'm really looking forward to a new home where I will be loved and cared for.
I'm 5 to 6 years old. Unfortunately, my owners didn't give me my heartworm meds so now I have heartworms. I should be all done with my heartworm treatment in mid March, but if you're really patient and interested in me, I might be able to come home with you sooner. I also had my leg broken and never got it fixed so Lab Rescue is working on that too!
If you're interested in a sweet guy that could really use some TLC, please call or come visit. I am looking for a family that will really love me and take care of me for the rest of my life.
If you are interested in meeting or adopting Bear or one of our other labs contact Labrador Retriever Rescue of Florida by visiting our website http://www.labradorrescue.net/ or call 1-866-464-LABS.
LRROF has all our Labs microchipped, spayed or neutered, up to date on shots and each adoption comes with a 30 day pre-paid pet health insurance plan. All applicants will have a home inspection and vet reference (if applicable)

Comments

Popular Posts