Labrador available for adoption

Hi, Romeo here. I am a 1-2 year old chocolate gentleman-in-training who was rescued from Alabama. I say gentleman in training because my foster dad is teaching me all sorts of things. Dad says I am a fast learner because in my first week I learned to sit, fetch and walk better on the leash. I've had some contact with young kids since I got into foster care and I did very well. Dad says I also play well with other dogs, I say I was just having fun.
I am still a bit scared of some things so you may have to be considerate of my fears for a while until I know I can trust you to always be nice to me. I weigh about 60 lbs which is a little light for my size, so I expect to put on a few pounds over the next couple of months. My heartworm test came back positive so I'll be starting heartworm treatment in January and should be finished in March.
If you're interested in a chocolate guy who could use your continued attention to my training, please contact Labrador Retriever Rescue of Florida. They can tell you all about me. If you are interested in meeting or adopting Romeo or one of our other labs contact Labrador Retriever Rescue of Florida by visiting our website http://www.labradorrescue.net/ or call 1-866-464-LABS.
LRROF has all our Labs microchipped, spayed or neutered, up to date on shots and each adoption comes with a 30 day pre-paid pet health insurance plan. All applicants will have a home inspection and vet reference (if applicable).

Comments

Popular Posts