Labrador available for adoption

Hi Tucker here, I am a 2 year old black male that is looking for a loving family. I know sit and shake but want to learn more. My foster family says I am housebroken and that I am very good about going into my crate without barking.
My favorite thing is being with people! I will follow you where ever you go. I am looking for a loving family that wants to work with a young guy like me. I am getting use to other dogs but honestly I would like to be the only dog in my new home.
Please come visit and lets take a walk and see if you and I hit it off. Who knows we may be the perfect pair for the New Year.
If you are interested in meeting or adopting Tucker or one of our other labs contact Labrador Retriever Rescue of Florida by visiting our website http://www.labradorrescue.net/ or call 1-866-464-LABS.
LRROF has all our Labs microchipped, spayed or neutered, up to date on shots and each adoption comes with a 30 day pre-paid pet health insurance plan. All applicants will have a home inspection and vet reference (if applicable).

Comments

Popular Posts