Labrador available for adoption

My name is Beau, I am a beautiful big yellow boy, almost 7 years old. I am the victim of divorce. I was given away and I landed in a shelter. I am a healthy happy boy that gets along well with other dogs. I was around cats at the shelter and did fine. I love to retrieve and swim.
You may think I am old at almost 7 but that is not so.....I love to walk and play. My new year wish is for a new home and family that will love me forever.
If you are interested in meeting or adopting Beau or one of our other labs contact Labrador Retriever Rescue of Florida by visiting our website http://www.labradorrescue.net/ or call 1-866-464-LABS.
LRROF has all our Labs microchipped, spayed or neutered, up to date on shots and each adoption comes with a 30 day pre-paid pet health insurance plan. All applicants will have a home inspection and vet reference (if applicable)

Comments

Popular Posts