Labrador available for adoption

Hi everyone! My name is Stella, an affectionate gal with a pretty yellow coat, 2 years of age. I LOVE people. I am not friendly with other dogs and I do chase the kitties. In my past no one properly socialized me so I only like being around people. I enjoy offering my paw to folks to show them that I'm friendly and I am great on a leash. I would do best as an only dog in an understanding household. I don't care for the rowdy rambunctious dogs and I am not a big fan of dog parks. I would prefer to hang out with my human companions and enjoy all the attention they give me.
I do have a habit of jumping up on people but my foster parents are working with me on that. My foster mom says that I am housebroken and trustworthy in the house. Come cuddle with me and let's see if we are a perfect pair.
If you are interested in meeting or adopting Stella or one of our other labs contact Labrador Retriever Rescue of Florida by visiting our website http://www.labradorrescue.net/ or call 1-866-464-LABS.
LRROF has all our Labs microchipped, spayed or neutered, up to date on shots and each adoption comes with a 30 day pre-paid pet health insurance plan. All applicants will have a home inspection and vet reference (if applicable)

Comments

Popular Posts