Just one dog

One of the sayings I hear all the time is: "I am just one person. What can I do?" I always answer in the positive. You can do a lot of things. One person can make a difference. I believe in that. I think a lot of people use the "just one person" as an excuse to not do anything at all. They obviously didn't have the same parents I did, or they would know that was not acceptable. My parents taught me to always do what you can. Even when you feel it is the smallest of things, it can and does make a difference in someone's life.
The video below was sent to me from another rescue person. She does believe one person can make a difference even in one dog's life. Please watch the video below. You will fall in love with Stanley, but even more, you will fall in love with his rescuer, who never planned on pulling Stanley from certain death. Enjoy the video and then do one thing. Just one for the animals and see what a ripple effect it will have on the people around you.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cvZrQZAinMQ

Comments

Popular Posts