Labrador available for adoption

Hi everyone! Moby here, 2 years of age with a thick yellow coat. My foster mom says that I'm a very loving sweet boy who will benefit from a basic obedience class, but I'm a very fast learner and always aim to please.
I like other dogs and get along fine with the kitties, although sometimes I like to chase and play. I love to swim and retrieve, living the active Florida life. I'm bunking with Labrador Retriever Rescue of Florida so please contact them and lets get together....come on over and we can take a walk, play ball or just sit and you can rub my ears....I love that!
If you are interested in meeting or adopting Moby or one of our other labs contact Labrador Retriever Rescue of Florida by visiting our website http://www.labradorrescue.net/ or call 1-866-464-LABS.
LRROF has all our Labs microchipped, spayed or neutered, up to date on shots and each adoption comes with a 30 day pre-paid pet health insurance plan. All applicants will have a home inspection and vet reference (if applicable).

Comments

Popular Posts