Upsetting the balance

Everyone has some sense of balance in their lives. Some people are more balanced than others but some people have their lives so balanced, one thing out of place will throw off their whole schedule for the day.
I fall somewhere in the middle. In some things I stay balanced and on others I am all over the board.
Some things which throw me off balance and really shouldn't.
1. Planning an outside work day and waking up to rain. Wasn't there an old song called, "Rainy Days and Mondays"? That started my day. Now I get to vaccum dog hair and clean dog hair off furniture. I also get to try and get Gypsy in the shower to give her a medicated bath, which she needs every other week or so.
2. Meeting people who work with animals and are scared of them. Why on earth would you take a job being around animals all day and have a fear of them. That one really gets me going.
3. Meeting people who expect their animals to be perfect, all the time, day in and day out. (This follows right along with expecting perfection from their children). My suggestion to them is to buy a stuffed animal.
So on this rainy day which also happens to be a Monday, the balance has already tilted. Maybe I will go back to bed and try getting up on the other side.

Comments

Popular Posts