Labrador available for adoption

Gunner here is a 10 month old, black male with energy to spare, who would love to have a yard in which to run and play.
I am housebroken, I have child history, I love people and would do best in a home without cats....they are fun to chase. I would prefer to be close to you rather than alone and I am not real fond of my crate but I am crate trained.
My favorite thing to play with are little squeaky toys! I get along with other dogs and car rides are fun. I also like water in the pool or at the beach.....come visit and lets take a walk, play catch or just sit and cuddle.
If you are interested in meeting or adopting Gunner or one of our other labs contact Labrador Retriever Rescue of Florida by visiting our website http://www.labradorrescue.net/ or call 1-866-464-LABS.
LRROF has all our Labs microchipped, spayed or neutered, up to date on shots and each adoption comes with a 30 day pre-paid pet health insurance plan. All applicants will have a home inspection and vet reference. (if applicable)

Comments

Popular Posts