Frisky Feline finds a home


TODAY IS THE DAY. After over 1 year at the shelter, I am going home.
Hi! This is Tigger Too, again. I am writing earlier than normal. because I am gong home. I just wanted to say thanks to everyone for all the care I received at the shelter. I have found my FOREVER HOME with someone who is willing to take all the time I need with me. I have talked to Toots and we cried together, but she understands just how important this day is. I was wondering if I can COUNT ON YOU to pay special attention to her and help explain what is going on and why I am not with her any longer.
I am just so happy the gang on Woodie's Wing threw me a going home party last night. So if the room was a mess this morning; sorry, but we had a great time.

In my new home I know I will learn many things. Just having someone tell me they love me and to spend time with me. Thanks again to staff andvolunteers and I almost forgot. Thanks for my shot I got today OUCH.
To my sister I say:
Dear Toots
Forever we are bonded, together or far apart.
may the love we feel for each other stay always in our hearts.
The tears of joy I feel today I am sure someday will come your way.
until the day we meet again may love surround you my sister and best friend.
love always your sister,
Tigger Too

Comments

Popular Posts