Fabulous American Bulldog mix for adoption

Boomer is my name and playing is my game. I am a big boy and they say I have some Chinese Sharpei in me. I don't know where, because I look just like all the pictures I see of American Bulldogs.
My friend says I would make a great dog for someone who is active. I love to run and play, I love most other dogs, but most of all, I love humans I come in contact with. I can be a little scared while I am in my kennel. You see, that is my home and I have to protect it so I may bark at you when you come to see me, but ask one of the staff or volunteers to take me out and you will see what a charmer I am.
Several people think I have no focus, I am just a big goofball, but....I am smart and simply still have lots of puppy left in me. I am taking some obedience training now to learn to behave on a leash and not to jump. I learned sit very quickly and will take treats very gently out of your hand.
I am white with brown but have these interesting dark circles around my eyes. It looks like someone put eyeshadow on me. I heard about this competition called Irondog, which features American Bulldogs doing all sorts of fun jobs like sprinting and pulling carts loaded with blocks and running 3 miles and stuff like that. I bet if I gained some weight I could compete in something like that. I wonder if they take mixed dogs. You know, I have that Chinese thing hanging over my head.
Anyway, if you want a fun dog who really, really, really wants a home, please come see me at 2331 15th Street in Sarasota or call 955-4131. I would love to meet you and take a walk. Then you could see what a great dog I am.

Comments

Popular Posts