Labrador available for adoption

Eli here, I am a 10 month old black lab puppy with a curly coat. I have lived with small children, cats and dogs.
I have a lot of energy, but I am well-behaved. My family had to surrender me to LRROF because of issues.....all I know is that my life has changed. My foster mom says I am really a good boy for being so young. She can leave me alone and I don't chew anything except my toys. She says I love to retrieve and to cuddle. Now that I am here I feel secure but I would love to be your best buddy.
Come visit and lets play ball and take a walk....who knows we may be a perfect match!
If you are interested in meeting or adopting Eli or one of our other labs please contact Labrador Retriever Rescue of Florida by visiting our website http://www.labradorrescue.net/ or call 1-866-464-LABS.

LRRoF has all our labs microchipped, spayed or neutered, up to date on shots and each adoption comes with a 30 day pre-paid pet health insurance plan. All applicants will have a home inspection and vet reference (if applicable).

Comments

Popular Posts