Labrador available for adoption

Hi, my name is Sonny.
My sister and I had to come into rescue because our owner is going through a rough time. I am a handsome yellow boy that loves to be with people.
I would love to come to your home and show you how great a companion I can be.
I like to be with you while you work at the desk, I like to take walks and play ball, and I get along well with other dogs.
You will need to speak with my foster Mom about cats....I am not sure.
My foster family tells me I am a great guy and that one day I will find my "furever" family. Please come visit. Who knows? We may be a perfect match.
If you are interested in meeting Sonny or adopting or one of our other labs, please contact Labrador Retriever Rescue of Florida by visiting our website http://www.labradorrescue.net/ or call 1-866-464-LABS.
LRRoF has all our labs microchipped, spayed or neutered, up to date on shots and each adoption comes with a 30 day pre-paid pet health insurance plan. All applicants will have a home inspection and vet reference (if applicable).

Comments

Popular Posts