Mutt Mutterings: I lost my girl

Hi y'all! I'm back with another report. I just can't seem to catch a break here and find a new home, but I did get looked at several times last week by interested people. They just decided on other dogs. That is a bummer because my sweetheart, Scarlett found her forever home complete with a teenager. Can you get any luckier than that.
That annoying Steeler also found a home along with Krystal. They left together, along with two big German Shepherds. It was a good thing Steeler got adopted because he barked non-stop so a dog had a hard time getting any rest around here.
Krystal also really needed a home and her buddy, Boomer got adopted so she would have been a little lonely. Now she has 4 males to be in charge of. She is one lucky dog. 4 males, 2 acres, a teenage girl to lavish attention on her. Wow, how could you ask for anything more?
It has been a little slow around here. These people are still insisting on giving me a bath once a week for my skin and I can tell you the only good part is, after while they are surrounding me with towels and rubbing me dry. I always want to play with the towel and feel quite frisky then.
I wonder if more people will look at me when my hair grows all the way back in? That is the only reason I can think of that people wouldn't like me. Oh well, the people here like me and I guess that is the important thing.
Well, this is gonna be a short report since there is just not much going on. I heard it is much busier on Pod 1, but I live in Pod 2, and we don't have any puppies so it is pretty quiet here.
You guys take care and maybe I will have more to report on next week. Or, maybe not. Maybe I will find a home. Keep your fingers crossed for me, will ya? I need some luck.

Buzz

Comments

Popular Posts