Labrador available for adoption

Jackson here.....sweet as chocolate! Yes, I am a chocolate lab and I am beginning to understand that people love me.
My first life was a bit tough, but I am with Lab Rescue now and am enjoying every minute. My foster family is very nice. We practice my leash walking and we play together. This ball toss game I learned is really fun. They throw the ball and I go get it.
Come visit me and let's play together... we may find out we want "some-mores" !
If you are interested in meeting Jackson or adopting or one of our other labs please contact Labrador Retriever Rescue of Florida by visiting our website http://www.labradorrescue.net/ or call 1-866-464-LABS.
LRRoF has all our labs microchipped, spayed or neutered, up to date on shots and each adoption comes with a 30 day pre-paid pet health insurance plan. All applicants will have a home inspection and vet reference (if applicable).

Comments

Popular Posts