Labrador available for adoption

Hi! I am Mocha. Things happen and my family had to surrender me to LRROF. They are helping to find me a new and loving family.
I have lots of toys, a bed, crate and a huge stack of papers with all my history. The vet says I am in PERFECT health and that I am one of the most active 9 year olds ever seen. My foster home has 2 small dogs and one large one and we all are getting along well. I am enjoying my new friends but what I really want and need is a loving family that will take care of me forever and love me just as much as my original family. I miss them very much.
If you want a real sweet slice of chocolate come visit me..... lets walk and sit together and we may be a perfect couple.
If you are interested in meeting or adopting MOCHA or one of our other labs please contact Labrador Retriever Rescue of Florida by visiting our website www.labradorrescue.net or call 1-866-464-LABS.
LRRoF has all our labs microchipped, spayed or neutered, up to date on shots and each adoption comes with a 30 day pre-paid pet health insurance plan. All applicants will have a home inspection and vet reference. (if applicable)

Comments

Popular Posts