Labrador available for adoption


Hi, Black Jack here. I am a beautiful 4 1/2 year old calm, and mellow boy with a shiny black coat. My owners had to surrender me when they moved to an apartment that would not take dogs.

I have lived with children, dogs and cats. I love to play fetch and I love to be with people. I miss my family but LRROF has made me feel good and they are helping me find a new home.

Please come visit and let's play catch, take a walk and it could be our lucky day...we both might find a new forever friend.

If you are interested in meeting or adopting BlackJack or one of our other labs please contact Labrador Retriever Rescue of Florida by visiting our website http://www.labradorrescue.net/ or call 1-866-464-LABS.

LRRoF has all our labs microchipped, spayed or neutered, up to date on shots and each adoption comes with a 30 day pre-paid pet health insurance plan. All applicants will have a home inspection and vet reference (if applicable)

Comments

Popular Posts