Frisky Felines of Fame: Another week gone by

Hi! It's Toots and Tigger Too again.
This week we would like to highlight two wonderful mature cats.
Maxie is 15 years young and really needs a forever home. Shelter life can be a challenge for a younger cat, but for an older cat it can be very trying. Waking up early, lots of folks cleaning, feeding and making noise. It is very hard to sleep late. Being with a family all your life and then, in your senior years, they are gone.
Maxie is front declawed and has long hair that is grey and butterscotch. She is a little bigger than most cats, but that is ok, there is just more to love. Please please consider adopting Maxie -mature cats need love to.
Here is a special note from Snowball who is also looking for a forever home. He wrote his own description.
My name is Snowball I am 11 years young . I have been in a foster home for a month and now I am back, ready to be adopted. My foster mom said she loved me because I am easy going and handsome and very young at heart.
I play all the time and I get along well with other cats. I am very confident and cool looking with my one eye and my slim body. She called me little panther. I love sitting on your lap and I hug as well. My other secret is that I give love bites. Apparently it tickles you when I do it.
I fell in the pool twice and came out on my own. My foster mom had to chase me all around the house to get me dry. It was fun. I miss the step some times because I cannot see on one side. I liked it when she played with me and gave me the little mice. They are my favorite. She might find some behind the washing machine one day. Oops. I love wet food but I would eat dry too!
I also discovered that I like ham. I had never tried ham before. Can you believe that? Do you want to take me home and see what else I like? Please come by and ask to meet Snowball.
This week's gossip:
Whiskers and Buddy are having a cookout this weekend. It sounds like it will be a lot of fun. Once again, K.C and his band will be playing. They are even going to have karaoke. Lou Lou is bringing his grill. I can smell the tuna now. I was told he is an excellent cook. Smokey Bear will be telling us something very important, so please, check back next week.
Toots and Tigger Too
P.S. We are still waiting for you.

Comments

Popular Posts