Reward money grows for information on dog's killing

Animal cruelty runs rampant no matter where you live. Just yesterday all the local headlines had the story of the woman in Bradenton who threw four puppies against a wall and two of them died.
That a human being could have so little regard for life still disgusts me but when I read this story from Jacksonville, I had a very hard time wrapping my brain around it.
I hope they find who did this but the chances are slim and none. Because the dog had been missing for two week and was then found wrapped in a tarp and floating in water, the evidence, even if they find some, will have deteriorate to the point of not being able to prosecute. The most the police can hope for is someone admits to the crime.
With a $10,000.00 reward now up for the taking, maybe someone, somewhere will come up with a name and the scumbag can be prosecuted. I will keep my eyes open for this.
Don't foreget your pet can be stolen right out of your backyard before you can blink, so take care of them and make sure if you do see someone suspicious hanging around, call the police.

Comments

Popular Posts