Missing the dogs

It feels like it has been weeks and weeks since I have been able to visit and walk my favorite rescue dogs. Some of them have even found homes while I have been away from the shelter world. Sometimes life takes a turn and the free time you once had to devote to these worthy critters just slips away before you even realize it.
With everything going on in my life, I just want them and their caretakers to know I will be back. I have not deserted you and am simply handling personal issues which have evolved over the last few months. These all seem to be working out now and I am hoping to be back to my old schedule soon. I miss you all. Boris and Natasha will think I have deserted them.
To my sweetie, thank you for all your understanding and for being there. I love you.

Comments

Popular Posts