Animal Control Officer Faces Criminal Charges After Death Of Dog

I love Colorado. If I had to live in another state, I would even brave the cold and snow if I was moving to Colorado. That being said, I do not like Denver. Denver has an ordinance against pitbulls and they can pull a dog from your home for no reason if they believe it is a pitbull. Then there is nothing you can do unless you have lots of money to fight it in court. The rest of Colorado seems to have a very 'live and let live" philosophy and if you mind your own business, most folks will not try to mind it for you.
Dealing with cars and heat in Florida is a no-brainer. We still have news reports on a weekly basis where someone left a dog in a car and the dog died. This news story had an animal control officer who did the same thing. Animal control officers are supposed to be more in control of the animals than regular folks. It is unbelievable to me this woman actually let a dog die in her van.
Check out the story here.

Comments

Popular Posts