Finally! Vacation time

The blog is going to be quiet for about a week. Please be sure to read all those posts you have missed because there won't be any new postings until I arrive back in town on Friday, August 19th in time to attend Pins 4 Pets , a fabulous fundraiser for Fairy Tail Endings. If you have not gotten your ticket yet, please click on the links and come out to share a fun evening and help the furry critters. I hope you can join us.
Until then, it is off in the wild, blue yonder for rest and relaxation. I will not be available by phone or email until I return. Seclusion is the key for me this week.
Thanks for stopping by and until next week,
Hug your critters, visit your local humane society for some animal love and appreciation, and keep trying to get the word out about shelter animals.
Jean

Comments

Popular Posts