No! No! 1000 times No!

George Diaz is a writer for the Orlando Sentinal. He caught my attention several weeks ago when he wrote a blog item about Michael Vick and whether he was remorseful for the atrocities he had committed against dogs. He actually has rescued dogs and felt Vick should be given a second chance. I emailed Mr. Diaz and expressed my horror and gave him my take on Vick.
Mr. Diaz emailed me back and told me he had originally felt the same, but had changed his mind. When I saw this blog post, I had to read it. Mr. Diaz went to a trainer, who had worked with one of his rescued dogs and posed the question to him. The trainer feels the same way I do and expressed that to Mr. Diaz.
Mr. Diaz feels if a dog can be rehabilitated, so can a human. What? Dogs are the most loyal of all creatures. After Mr. Diaz expresses this, he asks for your opinion.
Please check out the article here and then give Mr. Diaz your opinion. I think he might be surprised at how normal people still feel about Michael Vick.

Comments

Popular Posts