Nick needs a family

The animals at the Sarasota County Shelter NEED YOUR HELP ! PLEASE PASS ON !
Animals are sitting in kennels for months due to a drop in adoptions, and an overwhelming amount of strays , hoarding, and confiscated cruelty cases flowing in daily.

Please help NICK who is extremely STRESSED. Nick is a great dog getting overlooked due to the overwhelming number of animals flooding Sarasota County Shelter. Nick has been at the shelter for several months.

Hi, I am Nick and I am about 3 years old, neutered, housebroken shepherd mix, with brindle coloring and a curly tail. People overlook me at the shelter because I don't jump around and grab their attention when they walk by my cage.I am very sweet, mellow and well behaved. No puppy-like issues here. I walk very well on a leash, but don't need a lot of exercise.
I am NOT aggressive towards other dogs, but that being said, I have no interest in them, so being an only dog is good, or with a dog that is older that doesn't want to play.My favorite thing to do , is sit in the lobby and watch the people coming in, as being in my kennel is stressing me.This is where I come out of my shell, and am extremely affectionate. I usually ignore the cats in the lobby, and when they are holding the kitties, I gently sniff, and leave them alone. I am very intelligent. My dog walkers carry special treats, and as soon as I sat down, I gave my walker my paw, without even asking, so somewhere I had training before I was abandoned. Please help me get a home, and out of this stressful environment. I will need a very patient and loving home, so I can de-stress. Please come visit me, so I can show you how wonderful I am outside of a shelter.. "
Please HELP NICK get a great home. Sarasota County Animal Services 941-861-9523

We need the help of the public to save Sarasota's homeless animals

Comments

Popular Posts