Kitten in Sarasota needs foster home

I received the email below about a kitten which needs a foster home for a couple of weeks. Please check it out and contact Karen from the email.


I am fostering this kitten who is only about 4 1/2 weeks old She is miniature and adorable and wants to be held 24/7. I have far too many fosters at the time to give her enough attention, plus they are all much bigger than her and too big for her to play with. She likes to ride around in my pocket, or on my shoulder or sleep in my lap. She eats canned food and always uses the litter box. (She thinks she is big)If you know anyone who know anyone who would foster her for two or three weeks to give her the attention she deserves, please let me know. She is a darling baby doll. I will take her and get her adopted when she is a little older.Please check out the attached photos, and thank you.
Karen Ankerstar 586-7585

Comments

Popular Posts