Chili needs a good home soon



I have had Chili on the blog before. He is a medium-sized black dog, part lab, part pit who is black. He arrived at Sarasota County Animal Services as a young pup and as is so common with black dogs, is now 10 months old and has lived his whole life in a shelter.

A volunteer who was concerned about him growing up in the shelter, has been fostering him on a temporary basis but needs to find Chili a good, permanent home.

This is what she says about Chili: Due to extreme stress, I pulled Chili to foster. Chili LOVES my 4 dogs, (and I have 100 and 80 pounders, who are tolerating his youthful non-stop playing self.) He loves dogs and should go to a home with another dog as that is a plus!

He is afraid of my cats, and stays away, and is sometime curious. He is a sweet boy and needs a permanent home, as my home is a temporary solution. Please pass around, so I can finally putthis sweet Chili in his permanent home, and move on to the other long-timers.

He is very small, 45lbs (small to me, because my dogs are double his weight and size). He is UTD on vaccs, tests, heartworm, chopped and neutered. We can arrange to meet. This is an adoption through Sarasota Animal Services. Thanks for passing..........Carolyn Repeta, SDA

If you want to meet him, please contact me at:calveggy@juno.com

Comments

Popular Posts