Dogs in desperate need in DeFuniak Springs, Florida



Every once in a while, an email will come through to me with a photo of an animal or animals in such need, I simply must put them out there, even though they are not in the local area. The more people who see the photos and read about these animals, the better chance they have at being rescued. I don't live close to DeFuniak Springs, but I am asking if everyone who sees this will post it and cross post it to your friends and ask them to do the same.

The puppies I have pictured here just stole my heart. I want to run up and rescue them myself and know this is impossible. One is a little yellow lab puppy with an injury on its' face and the other is a couple of emaciated hound puppies who have obviously been neglected in their short lives.

Please help and pass this one.

They are all located in Walton County Animal Shelter, DeFuniak Springs, FL Adoption fee is $55.00. This fee includes the spay/neuter, rabies (if old enough) and annual booster vaccines. It also includes a heartworm screen. All dogs that enter our facility as strays must be held for 10 days. They will be available for adoption after the 10 days have been completed.

Contact Lois Marlow Animal Services Supervisor 365 Triple G Road, DeFuniak Springs, FL 32433 (850) 892-8682 (850) 892-8758 Fx: (850) 892-8760

Shelter Hours: Wednesday and Saturday 9-12 Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday 9-5

Comments

Popular Posts