Special Labrador available for adoption

Editor's note: Please consider the reason this beautiful dog needs a special home. Many rescued animals are like Stella and do not do well around other dogs. It is a failing on the part of their previous parents and the dogs are who suffer for it. Let's not punish her for human error.
Hi everyone! My name is Stella, an affectionate gal with a pretty yellow coat, 2 years of age. I LOVE people. I am not friendly with other dogs and I do chase the kitties. In my past no one properly socialized me so I only like being around people. I enjoy offering my paw to folks to show them that I'm friendly and I am great on a leash. I would do best as an only dog in an understanding household.
I don't care for the rowdy, rambunctious dogs and I am not a big fan of dog parks. I would prefer to hang out with my human companions and enjoy all the attention they give me. I do have a habit of jumping up on people but my foster parents are working with me on that. My foster mom says that I am housebroken and trustworthy in the house. Come cuddle with me and let's see if we are a perfect pair.
If you are interested in meeting or adopting Stella or one of our other labs contact Labrador Retriever Rescue of Florida by visiting our website http://www.labradorrescue.net/ or call 1-866-464-LABS.
LRROF has all our Labs microchipped, spayed or neutered, up to date on shots and each adoption comes with a 30 day pre-paid pet health insurance plan. All applicants will have a home inspection and vet reference (if applicable)

Comments

Popular Posts