Labrador available for adoption

Cisco here. I am 8 year old, sweet, mild mannered, lovable dudley yellow male. I am overweight and my foster mom is getting me into shape. I currently weigh about 134 pounds and the vet said my ideal weight should be about 110 lbs.
I get along great with other dogs and love to be with my humans. I walk okay on a leash, enjoy riding in the car and I am trustworthy in the house. If you think we could be walking partners come visit and lets take a walk together. I do need to stay on an excercise program so if you are willing to exercise with me let's get together and see if we make perfect work out partners.
If you are interested in meeting or adopting Cisco or one of our other labs contact Labrador Retriever Rescue of Florida by visiting our website http://www.labradorrescue.net/ or call 1-866-464-LABS.
LRROF has all our Labs microchipped, spayed or neutered, up to date on shots and each adoption comes with a 30 day pre-paid pet health insurance plan. All applicants will have a home inspection and vet reference (if applicable).

Comments

Popular Posts