Labrador available for adoption

Stan the Man here. I am a happy-go-lucky, friendly fella. They tell me I’m about 5-years-old. My family could not keep me anymore, so the wonderful folks at Lab Rescue stepped up and found me a great foster home until I find my forever family.
I love to play fetch. You throw it - balls, toys, bones - and I’ll fetch it. I love all people and other dogs. My house manners are good, but no one ever taught me to do some of the cool stuff I see my fellow foster Labs doing. My foster mom already has taught me some fun things in just a few days, so I’m pretty darn smart and really anxious to learn. I sure am getting a lot of “good boy” praises these days, along with my favorite belly rubs. Please come visit me so we can play and you can see what a happy, loving guy I am. Who knows I could be with you for the Holidays.
If you are interested in meeting or adopting Stanley or one of our other labs contact Labrador Retriever Rescue of Florida by visiting our website http://www.labradorrescue.net/ or call 1-866-464-LABS.
LRROF has all our Labs microchipped, spayed or neutered, up to date on shots and each adoption comes with a 30 day pre-paid pet health insurance plan. All applicants will have a home inspection and vet reference (if applicable).

Comments

Popular Posts