Room with a view by Boris and Natasha

Hello, hello, hello!
Boris here and I am back, raring to go. I understand Natasha told you I was feeling a little under the weather. The truth is, I had a drain tube in my forehead for an abcess which was simply not a pleasant thing to have happen to you. Now, the tube is gone and I can carry on with all my normal activities. I simply hate being under a doctor's care. They have so many rules and stuff that I don't like to follow. But, that is over now. Yippee.
News from the shelter is good and bad. We have had lots of our adoptable dogs go home. We are doing well for the year. The bad news is Brownie, who we have featured on here several times is still looking for her forever home. So once again, if you would love to have this beautiful, brindle girl become the love of your life, please contact Satchel's Last Resort at comments@satchelslastresort.com and ask about her. She wants to be a lap dog and loves to give kisses but she likes to play in the water and may make a good dog for your boat. You never know.
The other bad news is be have had some of our residents come back because their new home didn't work out. That is pretty sad for them. They don't understand what happened. I heard the humans talking about a revolving door. I don't know what that is but apparently it means a homeless pet keeps coming back over and over again, even when it is not their fault. My door on my kennel only opens and closes. I don't think it revolves.
Natasha is her happy, playful self. She was gloating a bit when I was under the weather but now that I am back, she is a little more reserved. Well, reserved around me, not anyone else. She is still like a teenager out in the yard running and playing.
I heard many of our adopted dogs are doing well in their new homes. I sure hope so. I hate to see them sad. We still have lots of dogs who need homes, though. Brownie seems to have been around the longest, but we have Beck, Brody, Autumn and the list goes on and on.
So why don't you start your year off right. Opt to adopt a shelter dog and save a life. We would appreciate it and so would they.
From Boris and Natasha, have a great month. Stay warm with this cooler weather and visit our website to checkout our latest dogs. We will talk to you in a couple of weeks.

Love,
Boris
the male half of the Turbos

Comments

Popular Posts