Another reminder about Michael Vick

We will be inundated with football for two more weeks but this story in the paper brought the Michael Vick dogs back to the front page. I am determined to make sure this story never dies. I want people to be reminded of the atrocities he and his cohorts committed every time his name is mentioned. The writer of this article does just that.
Although he is playing in the Pro Bowl, the strides his former fighting dogs have made and are making should still be the news of this story. The story should not be about some glorified man, who abused and fought dogs and then killed them if they didn't perform. Please see how well the dogs at Best Friends are doing.
I will not be watching the Pro Bowl. I will also not be watching the Super Bowl. As long as the NFL continues to support humans who have such a disregard for weaker creatures, the advertisers won't get my money. It is the only thing which talks.

Comments

Popular Posts