Buzz is getting two roommates

In less than a month, Buzz is having two young ladies move into the house with him. They are not going to be permanent roommates, but simply belong to my son's significant other and will be staying with us while Emily and Jeremy both go back to school. (they are moving in also, but I don't expect any problems with them. I am still the mom)
I am not sure how Buzz will adjust to having to share his space with two little girl doxies, but we will have them meet beforehand to see how it goes. He gets along with other dogs and used to share the house with Gypsy, my old hound, but she was here first, so he did the adjusting. (she put him in his place very quickly)
Because it has been a while since Buzz and I shared our space with anyone else, it will be an adjustment period for us both. I will keep you posted on the progress.

Comments

Popular Posts