Labrador puppy available for adoption

HI there! I'm one of Angel's babies, Sasha, a loving gal who enjoys being cuddled. Everyone says that my tan coat is so pretty. I play well with my brothers and sisters. I was born on July 5th and will be able to go to my forever home at 8 weeks of age.
I'd love to meet you now and then we could see if you want to adopt me. I love you! I love everyone!!! Come see me soon. Take a look at my mommy Angel under the listing "Puppies - Angel" on the Labrador Retriever Rescue of Florida website.
If you are interested in meeting or adopting Sasha or one of our other labs contact Labrador Retriever Rescue of Florida by visiting our website http://www.labradorrescue.net/ or call 1-866-464-LABS.
LRROF has all our Labs microchipped, spayed or neutered, up to date on shots and each adoption comes with a 30 day pre-paid pet health insurance plan. All applicants will have a home inspection and vet reference (if applicable).

Comments

Popular Posts